Other than being tired and my girls hurting a bit, I don't feel pregnant. At all. I so want to order one of those fetal dopplers, but I think it just might make me a little more insane. After all, groceries need to be bought and laundry needs to be washed. One cannot just hang around all day long looking for and listening to baby's heartbeat.
IF... if there still is a heartbeat.
Boy, this is going to be one screwed up month. I am so trying to be positive. I'm at 14 weeks and things looked great at the last appointment. But, things were fine too at this point with John. He had a heartbeat at my 13 week appointment. I didn't get to go to the next appointment at 18 weeks because he came just days before that. I have appointments set up at exactly the same time frame as his pregnancy and I'm trying not to freak. I want the doppler just for this month, just to get me over this hurdle. If I can make it to my ultrasound on March 11th, I'll be okay. Until then, I just feel like I am waiting for the bleeding to start.
I want to tell them
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment