Monday, January 18, 2010

In Just a Matter of Days

I just took a minute to count it out. I have TWO days until I am 11 weeks along. Nine days until I hit that 12 week mark and eleven days until I get to see my bean on ultrasound again.

I asked hubby if we were finally going to tell the big kids about the baby if the special baby doc tells us everything is okay. He agreed and now, tonight, I can't get it off my mind. Do I really want to tell them? Ok, I am going to have to sometime between now and August 11th, but what if?

Damn it.

That word just never lingers far from my mind. The big "IF". Can we tell the big kids if the doc says things look good. What if we really do make it to term? What happens if not? Sigh.....

No comments: