We went in for our ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks great. My bloodwork came back awesome. My risks for Down's at my old age is 1 in 2000. No diabetes, though the doc wants to check it again in a month because I'm a little on the fluffy side.
My blood pressure was fine. Well, it wasn't at first because the mean doctor came in to see me instead of the one I really like and don't freak out about. This guy's name is "Washington Carver". Seriously. And, he's an expert in his field and all that, but he stresses me out. He made us come back after lunch to check the bp again (which it was just fine!!!) and then gave me the usual big old speech about not gaining too much, monitoring my bp, etc. etc. All things I already know and if he would just read my chart he would know my history. My bp does just fine. I don't gain a million pounds. GURRRRrrrr... on the way out I made sure that I was scheduled next time with the doc I like and NO Ms. Receptionist it was not a clerical mistake when I asked for the other doc. I WANT HER INSTEAD!!!
We have a heart with 4 chambers that is beating, a brain with all it's various parts, a beautiful spine, a full bladder, working kidneys, and all that parts that say he's a BOY!!! The kids were so excited and I finally made an announcement on facebook to let everyone know that we are expecting. Anyone that knows us probably figured out for themselves why I waited so long.
SO, here's to 18 weeks and a healthy little man!!!
I want to tell them
10 years ago





1 comment:
Yay! I love little boys :)
Post a Comment