We are officially 20 weeks today!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!! I am so glad to make it to this mark and am looking forward to that next milestone that I have in my head.... 24 weeks.
Otherwise, we are moving back to San Diego where my entire family lives and where I grew up. Bob got a job at one of the local hospitals last week. My sister found us a house and we were approved yesterday.
I will be flying with the youngest on April 7th (ironically, John's birthday is the very day that I accidentily chose to travel to our new home.... new year, new beginnings maybe?). My middle bro in law is coming to drive the moving truck with Bob. My youngest sister is coming to drive the big kids, dogs, cat, and guinea piggie. To think I was sad when the doc told me that I could drive if we stopped every 1 1/2 - 2 hours to let me walk for 15-30 minutes. A speed at which, I am sure, would get there by Christmas. So yeah, I am flying back to where this little family began. And, hoping that my own blood relations won't drive me too crazy. Then again, there's always Seattle!!!
I want to tell them
10 years ago





1 comment:
Half-way there, mama!
Ugh, thinking about moving makes me want to throw up! Have fun with that :)
Post a Comment